- Cost (unless otherwise noted):
- Ages up to 12 years old: free
- 13-17 years: $3 dollars
- 18 and over: $3 dollars for members and $5 dollars for non-members.
- Races start at 9:00 am, unless otherwise noted.
- Self-timers/walkers may start earlier than official race start time.
- For safety reasons, headphones, strollers, or dogs are strongly discouraged. Run with these at your own risk.
- Races have a 15-minute per mile pace time limit and courses/finish lines will close accordingly. If you expect to run over a 15-minute pace, please use our self-timer option above.
- Register online until 48 hours prior to race day. Race day registration begins one hour prior to race start and ends 5 minutes before start time.
- Races designated as FUN RUN are non-sanctioned, no entry fee, no course markings, and self-timed.
- Races are subject to change. For the latest information, please check the DSE HOTLINE at (415) 978-0837 or the race's page.