Double Dipsea Volunteers Needed
The Dolphin South End Runners volunteers have been making the DOUBLE DIPSEA happen for 50 years! This has always been the largest event of the year hosted by DSE, in partnership again this year with Brazen Racing, and it takes an amazing number of volunteers to make this event a success.
If you are a member of DSE and you’re not racing Double Dipsea this year, then PLEASE VOLUNTEER and give back to our club and the local running community.
Every volunteer will be rewarded with:
• The heartfelt thanks of hundreds of runners
• A warm, fuzzy feeling from helping keep a great DSE tradition alive
• Double Dipsea t-shirt
• Invitation to post-race volunteer picnic
• Invitation to DSE volunteer picnic in late summer
• Six volunteer points towards DSE trophy/award requirements
Please look for the large Double Dipsea volunteer signup posters at every upcoming Sunday DSE race and signup for one of the available volunteer shift locations. You may also e-mail Jerry Flanagan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer and support our club and the local running community.
In addition, every volunteer must register through the Double Dipsea website at https://raceroster.com/events/2019/22650/walt-stack-dse-double-dipsea-2019/volunteer
* It’s important that you enter “DSE” in the “organization” field on the online volunteer signup form so we can accurately track the support directly from our club membership.
Thursday Night Track Workouts at Kezar Stadium Track
Meet at the north side of the Kezar track at 6:30pm. All ages and levels welcome. DSE members can take advantage of discounted pricing (cash only):
$5 general public
$3 DSE members