MEMBERS-ONLY VIRTUAL SERIES (March/April 2020)
Due to San Francisco’s Shelter-in-Place public health order, DSE is holding a members-only virtual weekly race series March 16 – April 30, 2020.
If you would like to participate, please sign up for DSE Membership. Members receive course maps and descriptions by email each week. Results are due by 3pm on Sunday. Each week also includes a virtual Kids Race.
- Participants run the suggested course or a similar course close to home, and send results by 3pm Sunday to the designated results preparer whose contact info will be included in an email each race week
- Results are published on our website
- Virtual races are included in DSE membership; there is no additional race fee.
- During Shelter-in-Place, Annual Standard DSE Membership is $10. Child memberships are always free.
- Virtual races count towards race participation requirements for annual awards, but do not qualify for age division points
- Kids races do count towards annual kids trophies
- Please run solo, or with your immediate household members practicing social distancing. Do not gather for group runs
- Optional: post your photo and time on our Facebook Page
DSE RACES SUSPENDED DURING SHELTER-IN-PLACE; RUNNING OR WALKING SOLO OUTDOORS IS ALLOWED
On March 16, the City and County of San Francisco issued a “shelter in place” public health order. Residents are ordered to remain at their place of residence except for essential activities. Residents are allowed to “engage in outdoor activity, provided individuals comply with social distancing requirements, such as walking, hiking or running.”
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org