During Shelter-in-Place, DSE is offering weekly Members-Only Virtual Races. Here are the details:
- To help with social distancing, these weekly races are Members Only. Members receive race details and a monthly newsletter by email.
- Virtual Races are included in DSE membership. Membership is $20 for adults and free for children under age 18. There is no additional race fee.
- In a Virtual Race, participants run our suggested course or a similar course close to home on any day of the week.
- Each week also includes a 1/2 mile Kids Race for children 12 and under.
- Members email results and age to the designated race results preparer by 3pm Sunday each week. Results are published on our website.
- You can share photos and results on our Facebook Page (optional)
- You may run the course as many times as you like, but please only email one set of results each week to the designated race results preparer by 3pm Sunday.
- We suggest you wear a Garmin watch or use Strava on your phone to track your distance and time.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and healthy everyone!