Check out the monthly DSE Newsletter
For the most up to date schedule, course maps and descriptions, click here: DSE Race Schedule
To start or renew your 2024 DSE Membership, click here: DSE Membership Registration
DSE is the oldest and largest running club in San Francisco. We hold organized races nearly every weekend in and around San Francisco. Our races are low key, family friendly, and open to runners and walkers of all ages and abilities. The Top Five male, female, and non-binary finishers in each race win place ribbons. Members who earn at least 3 volunteer points in a calendar year are eligible to win trophy awards in a range of categories, and are eligible to participate in DSE-sponsored Bay to Breakers and Christmas Relay teams.
- Standard DSE Membership is $20 per calendar year. Standard members pay $5 per Sunday morning race. Non-member race fee is $10.
- Gold DSE Membership is $100 per calendar year (pro-rated to $50 on July 1) and includes unlimited race fees.
- Teen Membership (ages 13-17) is $10 per calendar year and includes unlimited race fees.
- Children 12 and under join and race for free.
- Seniors age 80 and over enjoy free Standard Membership or $20 Gold Membership.