DSE is in need of members interested in directing races.
If you’re interested in directing one of the open races in the schedule below, either by yourself or with another member, please contact Kevin Lee (email@example.com).
Benefits & Requirements
- Must be a current DSE member (dues paid). This requirement is for insurance purposes.
- You will receive twelve (12) age division points, for a maximum of three (3) races directed in a calendar year.
- The third race for age division points must be after July 1st of each year.
- A person may be an RD for more than three times in a year subject to the approval of the RD coordinator.
- An RD is entitled to a cotton DSE t-shirt or two (2) $3 DSE race entries after directing their ﬁrst race in any calendar year.
- An RD who directs a third race after July ﬁrst in the same calendar year is entitled to a high-tech DSE t-shirt or ﬁve (5) $3 DSE race entries.
- For a list of Race Director duties, see the Race Director Checklist.
- See also, EMS Procedures for DSE Race Directors.