Become a member of San Francisco’s oldest running club.
Annual Dues are $25 for an individual membership and $30 for a family membership (two or more people with the same address). There is a $5 discount for members who opt to receive the monthly newsletter online.
How to Join
There are two easy ways to join DSE:
- Online - To join or renew online without having to fuss with paperwork, checks, or postage, simply click on this link to Active.com.
- Mail - You can also join DSE by printing a copy of the Membership Form, completing, and mailing it with your check to:
530 Scott Street, Apt 7
San Francisco, CA 94117
- Reduced entry fees at weekly races ($3 instead of $5)
- Free monthly newsletter
- Discounts at select running stores
- Invitation to the annual Awards Gala Dinner
- Awards presented for various running achievements
- Invitation to annual Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
(for members who earn at least three (3) volunteer points a year)
- Footnotes Magazine – a RRCA E-newsletter
In order to be considered an active DSE member for the current year, and thus qualify for award at the Gala, you must:
- Pay your dues
- Earn 3 volunteer points