DSE hosts more than 40 races per year!
Please note that our races are always subject to change throughout the year; please confirm race details the week prior on the race web-page.
$8 members, $10 non-members. Race day registration will be available starting at 7am. Runners pick up bib numbers on race day. Sorry, no refunds.
* 8:00am Start Time *
Start/Finish: Upper dirt path of Polo Field
Race Course Description: Complete as many 0.75 mile counter-clockwise loops as you want or can handle within the 6 hour limit. Breaks are allowed.
There will be a well-stocked aid station with water, electrolyte drink, and snacks at the completion of each lap.
Ribbons to all finishers. Trophies to the top 3 male/female runners who complete the most laps.
Two races in one! Join us for either a fast, downhill 1 mile race or a scenic 5K loop or both! Registration for both races is at John F. Kennedy Drive & 36th Avenue. Runners will walk/jog uphill to the start of the 1 mile race at Transverse Drive, then race downhill to the finish. Start time for the 1 mile race is 8:45am so be sure to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to allow enough time to check in and then make your way to the start about a mile away.
- Start Time: 8:45 am
- Start Location: Kennedy Drive near Transverse
- Finish Location: Kennedy Drive near Spreckles Lake
- 1M Course Description: Run westbound (downhill) along Kennedy Dr from start to finish
- Start Time: After completion of 1-mile race.
- Start/Finish Location: Kennedy Drive/36th Avenue near Spreckles Lake
- 5K Course Description: Run westbound on Kennedy Dr, left onto Chain of Lakes Dr, left onto MLK Jr. Dr, left onto Transverse Dr, left onto Kennedy Dr to finish near Spreckles Lake.
Registration for both races will be at John F. Kennedy Drive & 36th Avenue near Spreckles Lake.
*Kids Run begins after completion of the 5K race.