DSE hosts more than 40 races per year!
Please note that our races are always subject to change throughout the year; please confirm race details the week prior on the race web-page.
July – November 2019
DSE will be supporting runners at the San Francisco Marathon with an aid station in Golden Gate Park.
No DSE RUN
Opportunity to run the Richmond District Jog in the Fog in San Francisco.
Two races in one! Join us for either a fast, downhill 1 mile race or a scenic 5K loop or both! Registration for both races is at John F. Kennedy Drive & 36th Avenue. Runners will walk/jog uphill to the start of the 1 mile race at Transverse Drive, then race downhill to the finish. Start time for the 1 mile race is 8:45am so be sure to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to allow enough time to check in and then make your way to the start about a mile away.
- Start Time: 8:45 am
- Start Location: Kennedy Drive near Transverse
- Finish Location: Kennedy Drive near Spreckles Lake
- 1M Course Description: Run westbound (downhill) along Kennedy Dr from start to finish
- Start Time: After completion of 1-mile race.
- Start/Finish Location: Kennedy Drive/36th Avenue near Spreckles Lake
- 5K Course Description: Run westbound on Kennedy Dr, left onto Chain of Lakes Dr, left onto MLK Jr. Dr, left onto Transverse Dr, left onto Kennedy Dr to finish near Spreckles Lake.
Registration for both races will be at John F. Kennedy Drive & 36th Avenue near Spreckles Lake.
*Kids Run begins after completion of the 5K race.
1-Mile Race Course Map
5K Race Course Map
No DSE RUN
Opportunity to with LMJS (Lake Merritt Joggers & Striders) at Lake Merritt in Oakland with LMJS .
All of LMJS Fourth Sunday runs begin at 9:00 a.m. at Adams Point, Lake Merritt, just off Bellevue Ave.
Please note if you park on Bellevue, there is a $5 fee. There is ample free street parking elsewhere.
The runs are one, two or three 5K loops around Lake Merritt.
For more info go to: https://lmjs.org/Forth_Sunday_Run