DSE hosts more than 40 races per year!
Please note that our races are always subject to change throughout the year; please confirm race details the week prior on the race web-page.
March – September 2019
DSE Members, please join us at Sports Basement Presidio for our Spring Membership Meeting/New Member Social on Sunday, March 17, 10:30am-12noon, following the St. Patrick’s Day 5K and Kids Run. Breakfast refreshments will be served. All ages welcome.
Connect with old friends and meet new ones
Learn about DSE events and operations
Find out how to get more involved with DSE
Enter free raffle for DSE swag
Enjoy 20% off Sports Basement discount before and after the meeting (store hours are 8am-8pm)
You can RSVP on our Facebook Event page: March 17 DSE Membership Meeting
P.S. Seeking Membership Meeting Volunteers: We’re looking for 2-3 volunteers who can purchase breakfast refreshments, set up, and clean up that day. Event volunteers will earn 2 volunteer points. If you can help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The next general meeting will be at Spreckel’s Lake following the 5K and Kids Run. About 10:15-11:15am
Two races in one! Join us for either a fast, downhill 1 mile race or a scenic 5K loop or both! Registration for both races is at John F. Kennedy Drive & 36th Avenue. Runners will walk/jog uphill to the start of the 1 mile race at Transverse Drive, then race downhill to the finish. Start time for the 1 mile race is 8:45am so be sure to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to allow enough time to check in and then make your way to the start about a mile away.
- Start Time: 8:45 am
- Start Location: Kennedy Drive near Transverse
- Finish Location: Kennedy Drive near Spreckles Lake
- 1M Course Description: Run westbound (downhill) along Kennedy Dr from start to finish
- Start Time: After completion of 1-mile race.
- Start/Finish Location: Kennedy Drive/36th Avenue near Spreckles Lake
- 5K Course Description: Run westbound on Kennedy Dr, left onto Chain of Lakes Dr, left onto MLK Jr. Dr, left onto Transverse Dr, left onto Kennedy Dr to finish near Spreckles Lake.
Registration for both races will be at John F. Kennedy Drive & 36th Avenue near Spreckles Lake.
*Kids Run begins after completion of the 5K race.