October 2018 – February 2019
Run northbound from sidewalk onto Great Highway pedestrian path. Turnaround prior to Lincoln Way and return to finish.
November 4 is the general membership meeting after the Lands End 5K, 10:30am-11:30am. Meeting in the parking lot area near the USSSF Monument. Refreshments will be served.
You don’t want to miss this!!!
* Due to unhealthy air quality from the fires, we regret that we need to CANCEL our November 11 races. Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the fires.*
30th Avenue & Kennedy Drive
Double 1.55-mile cross country loop traversing grass, dirt, trails.
Run east up Kennedy Drive to McLaren Lodge. Turnaround at Barricade at Kezar Drive, start back and turn right on East Conservatory Drive. Run up and around East Conservatory Drive then back onto Kennedy Drive and return westbound to finish.
Run westbound on Middle Drive, right onto Bernice Rogers Way and right onto Kennedy Drive. Run up Kennedy Drive to Transverse Drive, right onto Transverse Drive, right onto Overlook (dirt trail) and right onto Middle Drive to finish.
Course MapPrintable Map
Flat, fast and scenic out/back courses. Both courses are paved and closed to traffic, following the Bay Trail along the waterfront.
Both the 10M and 5K start at 9:00am. Both courses close at 11:30 am.
10M Course Description & Map
Run southbound on paved Bay Trail, past Oyster Point, Genentech, and Point San Bruno to the turnaround. Return same way to finish. There will be an aid station located at approximately 3.5M and 7M. USATF Certified #CA12024TK.
5K Course Description & Map
Run southbound on paved Bay Trail towards Oyster Point to the turnaround prior to Oyster Point Marina. Return same way to finish. USATF Certified #CA12025TK.
Run southbound on beach promenade, left onto Rockaway Beach Blvd, right onto Nick Gust Way. Continue over footbridge. Veer right and begin paved bike path. Stay on path crossing through the Taco Bell parking lot to rejoin path. Turn around at Pedro Point Shopping Center and return same way to finish.
Two races in one! Join us for either a fast, downhill 1 mile race or a scenic 5K loop or both! Check-in for the 1 mile race is at John F. Kennedy Drive & 36th Avenue. Runners will walk/jog uphill to the start of the 1 mile race at Transverse Drive, then race downhill to the finish. Start time for the mile is 8:45am so be sure to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to allow enough time to check in and then make your way to the start about a mile away. The 5K will begin immediately after the completion of the 1 mile and will start/finish at JFK & 36th Avenue.
Registration for both races will be at John F. Kennedy Drive & 36th Avenue near Spreckles Lake.
*Kids Run begins after completion of the 5K race.
- Start Time: 8:45 am
- Start Location: Kennedy Drive near Transverse
- Finish Location: Kennedy Drive near Spreckles Lake
- 1M Course Description: Run westbound (downhill) along Kennedy Drive from start to finish
- Start Time: After completion of 1-mile race.
- Start/Finish Location: Kennedy Drive/36th Avenue near Spreckles Lake
- 5K Course Description: Run westbound on Kennedy Drive, left onto Chain of Lakes Drive, left onto MLK Jr. Drive , left onto Transverse Drive, left onto Kennedy Drive to finish near Spreckles Lake.